The Perfect DIY Lamp For A Baby Shower

Cloud


This DIY cloud light is a triple threat; easy to make, clever, and affordable. I so want to make this! I’ve seen similar things in stores before but they were so expensive! I much prefer the DIY method. Don’t you? TiffyQuake (YouTube) made this light for a baby shower, so there would be a literal shower of lights, but I want to make it for our playroom. The kids will love it!
To make this awesome cloud you will need: different sized paper lanterns, glue gun and sticks, a lot of cotton batting, clear string, and something to hang your light from. Don’t forget to use battery LED lights or other lights that don’t get hot. No fires! I am in love with this cloud!
Looking for other cloud themed crafts? Look not further! (farther?) Check out all that MollyMoo has rounded up for us. These are perfect for a rainy day…
Here’s the video… Enjoy!